Tuesday, April 29, 2008

timeless



This dedication goes out to my favorite little artist, Sam. I think he was born with a marker in his hand, and now he has this obsession with clocks (and we all know how I feel about obsessions!). In particular, he loves clocks with pendulums, as evidenced here in these drawings.

Sam was kind enough to render my portrait recently. It's an incredible likeness, for those of you who have wondered what I look like. He's managed to capture the fact that I like more than one Guns-n-Roses song. Oh, Sweet Child O' Mine...

6" x 6" oil on gessoed panel
~Eames chair~
sold

3 comments:

Melody said...

A kindred spirit. I also love Guns N' roses and listen to them quite often when I'm working. Great paintings, great blog.

pve design said...

Come visit me and see a cozy and plush post.
I love my box of notes. So many compliments.
So lovely. Enjoy the post!

pve design said...

Come visit me and see a cozy and plush post.
I love my box of notes. So many compliments.
So lovely. Enjoy the post!