Monday, March 17, 2008

lucky

So, who is lucky, anyway?

Me.

Thanks to you, my supportive fans, I'm able maintain this little obsession. And, I really could not do it without you. I just want you to know how incredibly grateful I am. From the collectors who have just one special painting, to those of you who have 10 plus(!), to the admirers who write encouraging emails or simply leave comments, thank you, thank you.

To give chair lovers everywhere a better chance to buy their favorites, we're going to revisit the eBay auction house, so dust off your Joie De Vivre bidding paddles (again!), starting tomorrow.

I know not everyone is comfortable with the bidding process, but if anyone out there has ever thought about it, but didn't know how to get started, just email and my lovely assistant, Sharie, will be happy to give you a little tutorial.

6" x 6" oil on masonite
sold

No comments: