Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARIE!

Happy Birthday, Sharie! Thanks for being the most brilliant assistant!
The sale of this painting will go towards your well-deserved vacation.
In honor of the fact that you can multi-task like nobody's business, I've combined several of my past themes into today's painting. So today, relax, enjoy a good book, (even if it's a homeschooling book you've been wanting to catch up on), enjoy the spring flowers, (I'm sure somebody will give you flowers today), enjoy the sunshine (it's sunny somewhere in the world), enjoy a sip (OK, maybe save that for later), ignore the kids, (but don't ignore this post...get a paypal button on this painting!) Have a fantastic multi-tasking birthday! You're the best!
OX, Kimberly

Kimberly!! What a sweet surprise to wake up to! With a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes...Thank you!! hugs, Sharie

Now down to business...
6" x 6" oil on gessoed panel
sold

No comments: